Monday, January 22, 2018

Our Love Story | Simple Stories

Hello Friends!

I'm sharing a layout I created using the latest Romance Collection from Simple Stories. I must admit that I do love white backgrounds but on occasion a little black with a punch of color just makes me happy!

This is a layout called Our Love Story and it is of my cousin who recently got married last July.



I love adding little bits of details to a page and the mini hearts from the 4x6 sticker pack has tons of little extras to add to a layout. 


Adding a few Bits & Pieces is always something I enjoy and lots of dimension to a layout with some pop dots is a must.


I didn't add a prominent title to my page, instead I used one of the stickers and used that as my title. I find the butterflies and the 'love' chipboard add so many great details to this page. I had to add a little bow with black twine to make it complete!



Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio