Saturday, March 17, 2018

Guest Designer | My Creative Scrapbook

Hello Friends!

I am a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook this month and for April and May as well ;) I love their kits because the papers aren't mixed with many other companies. I always have a hard time creating if the papers aren't from the same company. I am not sure why but for years I usually use the same company for the layouts.. Do you scrapbook that way? Do you like a mix of manufacturers on your page?

This is the ALBUM Kit I had the pleasure of working with - It's filled with tons of Dear Lizzy goodness from the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day Collection.


These are the layouts I created with this kit -

--Just Laugh 
 



-- Hey Don't Grow Up! 




As you can see this KIT was so much fun to play with. I love the colors of this collection and this kit is literally PACKED with tons of products! 

Visit the My Creative Scrapbook Sites below
 Facebook | Instagram | Blog 


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio