Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Thank You Bunches | Jillibean Soup

I created this card using stamps from Jillibean Soup, some watercolor paints, and some Spectrum Noir markers.
I love the masking technique and used the same stamp throughout my entire card.
I feel so inspired lately in creating new cards with some new to me techniques. I feel it really has rejuvenated me. Do you ever feel stuck ? or in a rut and not sure what direction you should be going in? try watching a few You Tube Videos from scrapbookers or card makers --- it will inspire you! I guarantee it!



Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Stamp Set: Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup;
Shaker Clear Stamp: Fabulous;
Others:  Markers, Ink Pad, Crystal Drops, Cardstock, Watercolor

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio