Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Bee Happy | Jillibean Soup

I've been trying to expand creatively lately and that means to start using more stamps and ink. I've been putting those supplies aside for quite sometime and perhaps a bit intimidated. I've been watching plenty of videos on YouTube and inspired by a few designers such as Jennifer McGuire, Laura Bassen and of course Kristina Werner. A few hours a week I practice and watch some videos for inspiration. I've added to my Ranger Ink collection ( Mini Inks ) Distress Oxide and even purchased a few Copic Markers.
I am really excited and loving this challenge and new way to be creative!

This is a card I created with a stamp set from Jillibean Soup called Love Bug


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Clear Stamps: Love Bug

 For More great layouts from the Design Team Visit Bean Talk!


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio