Monday, January 16, 2017

The Cut Shoppe | Guest Designer

Hello Friends!

I am a guest designer for The Cut Shoppe this month!!! I love Ashley's cut files and was super excited to be part of her reveals for the month of January. Her cut files are so whimsical yet some are very simple and detailed. I do love backgrounds so of course I choose a few background files to work with this month.

My first project is a card that I created with The Cut Shoppe file - Hello Hearts
and Simple Stories - Love & Adore 

I love those hearts and while I only selected 4 of them for my card I find they highlight the pink so well. It had to be a sweet little valentine card  ;)
You could easily create a layout with this cut file and use parts of it or the entire design for a background.



My second project is a layout and I used the GEO Globe Cut file.

 
I LOVED the options for this cut file. You can fill out parts of the glove, all of it or none at all. SOOO many great options - those backgrounds are for sure my favorite to use.  This was created again using Simple Stories Love & Adore.



 If you have a few minutes you should seriously visit them on instagram for tons of inspiration and ideas !



Thanks for visiting today!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio