Sunday, October 02, 2016

Shine and Sparkle | Simple Stories

She's a cutie pie! Getting all dressed up and ready to go on her first plane ride ;) This was taken last summer before our trip to Toronto to see One Direction in concert. She was all dressed up with her little purse all dolled up ;)


This Posh collection has such a variety of pattern and one of my favorites is the one called Live Simply. 
If you take a look at this page it contains 4 colors and all match with the Posh collection obviously.  This paper is so versatile, You can cut strips, cut all 4 blocks, or perhaps like I did just sew each color.  It has so many possibilities as a full piece or a background.



I added my strips, and cluster of chipboard with Bits & Pieces from the collection. I used the gold colored chipboard pieces Shine and also Sparkle to create my title. Simple and Effective!




 
To see more of my work you can find me on instagram @KristineDavidson 

To see more great projects Visit Simple Stories!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio