Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Happy With My Gnomies | Simple Stories

Ok, I love this page! Those little gnomes from the Simple Stories Bloom and Grown collection are super cute.. I wanted to use them with a cute picture of my nephew and I think this little face was perfect for those " Gnomies!"


My nephew being so cute while hanging out with his mom and myself. He is at the age where he enjoys having his picture taken, so I'll take advantage of that for now ;)
To start this page I used a diecut background that I created using my Silhouette Cameo. It's a simple background and so perfect to use some left over pieces of paper. I used a variety of colors and also a mixture of papers for this layout.
The little gnomes were perfect for that smiley face of his. I just felt like it added Fun to my page.
 

A closer look at the dimensions of my stickers and diecuts. You can also see I did some sewing on the cardstock alpha stickers, and the diecut background.


Adding chipboard pieces to a page can sometimes be challenging especially if you love layers or aren't sure how to position those larger pieces. Stack them! Add some popdots to one side of your chipboard piece and then the other side position it on top of your first chipboard piece. This creates dimension and looks great on a layout. 

To see more great projects Visit Simple Stories!
To see more of my work you can find me on instagram @KristineDavidson
Thank you so much for reading and being a fan of Simple Stories!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio