Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Life Documented May 2015 | Simple Stories


 I am here to share a Life Documented spread featuring the Happy SN@P! Pack! At first I looked at the colors in this kit and really wasn't sure. I'm not much of a fan of pastel colors but this certainly fooled me! Once I started using it and adding my own personal touch to the cards It turned out - Awesome!



When I started my spread I wanted to add a few wood veneers but wanted a bit more color to match the papers so i took a few from the Say Cheese II kit and spray painted them. Super easy to do and adds a bit more color to your project.



This spread is from the month of May 2015, and I'm still on track doing my monthly spreads instead of weekly and I am enjoying it so far. This month of May I had a few things going on and one of them was a little photo shoot with my nieces and nephew. In order to add all those photos in my spread I created a little 6x12" pocket. Continue Reading to find out more !


Here are a few close up pictures of the left hand side of my spread. - I added a few doodles on the cards and some ink splats as well. No sewing this time ;-)







the right side of my spread -



Here are a few close up pics of my pages





Now for the fun part. I took a pocket page protector and cut it in half. I wanted to add extra photos to my monthly spread and this was the perfect way to do so. I didn't want smaller photos or not include them in my spread so i added an extra pocket measuring 6" wide x 12". It was perfect!

Here I have the 6x12" page front and back





Here it the pocket page inserted in my album in the middle of my spread.




to show you the finished pages - including the 6x12 pocket page




I hope you enjoyed my Life Documented post today and I hope you enjoy creating with Simple Stories!

Supplies used:
Simple Stories
SN@P! Packs: Happy Sn@p! Pack
Life Documented Scrapbook : #7039 Word Strip Stickers
Say Cheese II #4337 Wood Veneer
Albums: 12x12 SN@P! Faux Leather - Black #4043
Pocket Pages: Design 3 # 4050 / Design 6 #4053


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio