Saturday, June 20, 2015

K.Davidson Blog Design | Information



We all love blog hoping and blogging and we often forget that a blog reflects our  personal style such as colors and a title. I have always loved changing my blog headers and colors based on my mood, for fun or even the season. 

I am not a professional and have no formal training in blog decorating but I really enjoy it and would love the opportunity to decorate your blog! 

If you are interested in a decorated blog
please read below for more info!

To start your new blog makeover
(Blogger Only)




- View my Blog Design Gallery to see what you might like
- Select a digital kit that you love from the list of designers indicated below.
These designers allow me to use their digital elements to create unique blog banners / and backgrounds for you.

- if you find another designers digital kit that you love , make sure they allow scrap 4 hire so i can use their digital elements to create your blog banner.

- If you are a scrap store or plan on selling items on your blog ( home business etc ) I will have to get permission from the designers for you. Some might have additional charges  for commercial use.. ie/ printing business cards, logos, stationary, etc..


( i purchase the kit for you and charge you before installation )
please note that some designers have additional license fees


ALL OF THESE are LINKED to stores..

currently being updated (June 2016 )
One of my favorite places right now:
 - https://creativemarket.com/
and https://thehungryjpeg.com/

other great designers

List is subject to change at any time!
*******************************
Prior to Installation I send you a paypal invoice and then start creating your new blog banner!  I often put in about 2-4 hours on a blog so it is important that i get paid prior to creating. This is to confirm your purchase and my time involved.

I will create a banner for you and install it on your personal blog so you can view your  changes.  Once you confirm that you "LOVE" what I've created ... I finish the installation for you.

** I will need access to your blog ( please go to Settings/ Permissions and add me as an author.. ) my email for blogger is Kristine.Davidson@gmail.com once I accept, you would then add me as ADMIN so i can edit your html settings.


*******************************
I charge 45$ plus your kit and any license fees..

My price includes -
Banner / Background / Post separator / Signature & Installation.
__ badges are extra at 10$ each __


*******************************
A few Blog Samples that I've created











Any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to email me!
je parle français ;-)

*** CLICK HERE to send me your Request! ***


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio