Monday, April 08, 2013

SCT | Guest Blogger

Scrapbook & Cards today asked me to be a Guest Blogger for SCT! On the SCT blog this week I'll be sharing a few of my Project Life details and perhaps you'll be inspired to start your album! 
Today I'll be sharing with you you my Project Life spread for the week of March 26-31 2013.  If you haven't started your Project life album yet, it's never too late. Last year I kept browsing galleries and wondered if this type of documenting would be for me. I have no children, a spoiled cat, I work full time and really didn't think my life was that fabulous. Once I started documenting my weeks, I realized it's not about the fabulous lifestyle, the perfect photos - it is for anyone who wants to document LIFE! 
This is MY last week of March. As you can see I didn't add a date. It's straight forward for me and I felt it wasn't that important for my spread.


 At the beginning of the week,  I took my weekly selfie, took a picture of my current Scrapbook project, a picture of hubby and I and then a few important moments.

The second part of my spread is usually the end of the week where I take a photo of something scenic - such as the Kennebacasis River on my way to work, the weather forecast, Eddie the cat and since this was the end of the month I included my monthly screen shot of Project 365. 
Here are a few detailed photos of my spread and perhaps I've  encouraged you to start your own version of Project Life 
 
  





Project Life is a system of documenting everyday memories by Becky Higgins. For more details about Project Life you can visit her website at BeckyHiggins.com

 I'll be back on Wednesday to share a little more of my Project Life with you!
CLICK TO 
 Visit Scrapbook & Cards Today blog
& follow them on Facebook

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio